Two today



Trying to catch up, so one of these is yet another of the Big Shoe (taken on the same COLD day with the point and shoot-- just so you can get an idea of the scale, with my daughter in the photo. (This was the one I really wanted to post from that day, but didn't think she would want me to. Turns out she doesn't mind at all, so I thought I'd throw it on here today.) Hey, maybe I'll just post a different shot of the Big Shoe every day! (just kidding!)

Also, here's a bonus BAD camera phone photo of my two teens at the donut shop. A spontaneous, late night drive to satisfy donut cravings. Donuts are a special treat, as we suffer from multiple food allergies and sensitivities, including wheat and gluten. This was the first donut shop visit in about 2 1/2 years, so we REALLY enjoyed them. I like spending time with my kids anyway. They are hilarious.

6 thoughts on “Two today

Jane said...

Love the one of your daughter and the Big Shoe!! The one of the pair of them is cute too. Hope nobody suffers too much from the donut indulgence! :-)

Kennis said...

I totally just want to sit in that shoe and pretend I'm driving it. I LOVE it!

However, at first glance it looks like a shoe made entirely of silver fish, lol. (That gives me more reason to love it, because how crazy would that be?!)

Jodie's 365 Project said...

Wow, that really is a big shoe - your daughter really puts the size into perspective.

Your teens look like a lot of fun. Enjoy them while you can, they leave way too soon. :)

(btw - I thought the shoes looked like fish too! Had to enlarge the pic to see the actual shoes. lol )

Jo-Anne Price said...

Love the one of your daughter with the Big Shoe! That thing is huge! (the shoe not your daughter lol)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

They look like fun! Your daughter looks like a riot... It's nice to have kids espically teens that WANT to be around you! :) You must be the "cool mom" :)

Anonymous said...

Teenagers are alot of fun..and they can keep you on your toes.

Camera Info

Most of these have been shot with a Nikon D200. I have two lenses--the 18-135mm kit lens and a 50mm 1.8. I also occasionally use a Canon Powershot A540 point and shoot. (And a few of them are camera phone pictures!)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Ads